Thinking outside the box politically on environmental issues has helped make the land conservancy movement such a success. It also is a necessity amid the binarized politics of DC and Pennsylvania. Here fyi is an alternative approach with an indirect link referenced to French Azilum on our own Susquehanna River. It also might show some potential for dealing with fracking and other regional issues.
The Latest Posts!
- Thinking outside the box: Geonomics
- Musser Gap Greenway to connect State College, Rothrock State Forest in spring 2014
- Bioeradication vs. Biocontrol white paper
- River preservation and tire burning
- Cindy Dunn Appointed President/CEO of PennFuture
- Brian Grove Appointed DCNR Deputy For Administration
- NWF CEO Larry Schweiger Announces Retirement
- WPC’s Canoe Access Development Grants Now Available
- Property to Enhance Western Pennsylvania Conservancy-Owned Natural Area
- Committee Announced to Celebrate 100,000 Acres Preserved